Through the Skills Development Fund (SDF), employers can enjoy grants for staff training. Employers will need to apply for course fee funding via SkillsConnect at least one day before course commencement.
Claimable SDF Rate
- Acadia Training's courses are non-PME-level and non-examination courses approved by WDA. Organisations can claim S$2 / training hour for staff training under the SDF.
- E.g. In a full day 8-hours training, from 9 AM - 6 PM, the total claimable amount will be $16.
- Companies must be registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Companies must fully sponsor supportable cost components (such as course fees) in an employee's training.
- Course participants must be employees who are either Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR).
- Course participants must achieve a mininum of 75% attendance in the course.
For more information, please visit the website at WDA.