From January 2016, all Singaporeans aged 25 years and above will receive $500 in SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fees. You can now upgrade your skills to stay relevant in the industry with our SkillsFuture Credit approved courses*.
How to claim for Acadia Training's SkillsFuture Credit approved courses
- Visit the official SkillsFuture Credit Course Directory.
- Type Acadia Training in the SkillsFuture Credit Course Directory text field. (Refer to the image above.)
- Choose Acadia Training Pte. Ltd. (Refer to the image above.)
- From the list of courses displayed, choose the course you wish to claim for. (Refer to the image below)
- Click Proceed to Claim Credit to start the claim.
Information and resources on SkillsFuture Credit
- Official user guide: http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit/submit-a-claim
- Official help information & resources: http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit/help
- Latest announcement & general information: http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
*SkillsFuture Credit does not apply to the course Design 101 For Non-Designers.