Through the Skills Development Fund (SDF), employers can enjoy grants for staff training. Employers can apply for the funding via SkillsConnect 30 days before the course start date.
Claimable SDF Rate
- Acadia Training's courses are non-PME-level and non-examination courses approved by WDA. Organisations can claim S$2 / training hour for staff training under the SDF.
- E.g. In a full day 8-hours training, from 9 AM - 6 PM, the total claimable amount will be $16.
- Companies must be registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Companies must fully sponsor supportable cost components (such as course fees) in an employee's training.
- Course participants must be employees who are either Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR).
- Course participants must achieve a mininum of 75% attendance in the course.
Applying for SDF funding
Please visit SkillsConnect to apply for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
For more information, please visit the website at WDA.